Walnut oil for the skin:
• This oil brings its benefits to all skin types. Interesting for mature skin due to its antioxidant and regenerating qualities, it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and protects the elasticity of the skin.
• Sensitive skin will appreciate its softening and soothing power. In case of irritation, itching, tightness or skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis, walnut oil is highly recommended.
• It is less so for oily skin because of its thick texture and excessive nutrient intake. On the other hand, after a neat acne attack, some pimples leave scars: walnut oil can help reduce them.
Walnut oil for hair:
• Used as hair care, it deeply nourishes the hair without making it greasy or weighing it down. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, it penetrates the hair fiber to heal and repair dry and damaged ends. It is an excellent treatment for dry and frizzy hair.
• Dry, curly, damaged and dull hair regains all its shine and suppleness thanks to walnuts. Just incorporate it into a hair mask, it goes very well with honey and egg yolk; the hair regains volume, shine and suppleness.
• For customers who suffer from dry dandruff, it is advisable to perform regular massages with walnut oil. This helps the epidermis to regain its balance and the dandruff gradually disappears.
Walnut oil for nails:
• What is suitable for the hair is often suitable for the nails, because they are also made up of keratin, like the hair fiber. This is why a nut treatment strengthens the nails.
• Customers are advised to simply create a walnut oil bath by pouring the material into a bowl and dipping their fingers in it, massaging lightly for 5 to 10 minutes and rinsing.